Up-Shot 10ft Round Trampoline Basketball Set Safety Net Spring Pad Ladder V219-KIDTRMUPSB1AB
Defy gravity with the Up-Shot 10ft Round Spring Trampoline. Bouncing around is fun, healthy and safe - with the right trampoline. Independent reviews have concluded non-spring designs can damage knees and squash fingers - so don't sacrifice your child's safety, make the smart and sensible choice.
Triple-rate springs, strong rigid frame, curved safety poles, enclosure safety net, safety pads and quality mat create a perfect balance between safety and excitement! This 10ft Trampoline suits jumpers of all age and normal-sized backyards.
Order your Up-Shot 10ft Round Spring Trampoline today!
- Max Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Number of Legs:4
- Number of Posts:8
- Entrance System: Dual secure Clip n' Zip
- Number of Springs: 64pcs
- Steel Frame Coating: Marine grade hot dip galvanized (inside & out), rust-proof
- Rail Padding: Quality thick high density PVC
- Safety Net: Reinforced polyethylene
- Jumping Mat: Genuine UV resistant Zen™ jumping mat made in USA
- Safety Posts: High density foam wrapped - ABS capped safety system
- Ladder: Removable Ladder, made of heavy galvanised steel.
- Trampoline Diameter: 10ft / 304.8cm
- Posts/ Legs/ Frame Diameter Range: 4.2cm
- Spring Length: 140mm
- Mat colour: Orange
- Type: Trampoline
- Installation Area: Both
- Activity: Fitness, Gym & Training
- Total/Overall height:245cm
- Height to mat:65cm
- Note: Mat is not reversible
IN THE BOX
- 1x Up-Shot 10ft Trampoline
- 1x Basketball Set
- 1x Ball pump
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 124 x 58 x 25cm
- Carton Weight: 60kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price
Note: Free shipping is for the capital cities CBD area only (10 kilometers form the CBD) excluding Perth, Darwin, Hobart and ACT. If your post code is not in CBD area, you can still place the order but our support team will contact you for the delivery cost which could be between $20 to $25 maximum for post codes near a capital city, $25 to $45 maximum for WA metro. Bulky items will attract extra cost. You can then decide to pay for the postage or cancel the order. You can contact us for NT, WA regional and remote/outback areas for the postage quote.