Carbon Steel Electrical Enclosure Box IP65 Wall Mount 400 x 300 x 200 mm V63-838821
As handy as electronics and technology are, there's no denying that being able to store all of your important electronic components and circuits away from prying hands and wild weather is an essential aspect of keeping your home and family safe. The Randy and Travis Machinery Carbon Steel Electrical Enclosure Box is the perfect way to keep all of your important electrical circuits and components securely and safely stored away. This helps to ensure that no one can get into them or they don't become damaged. Keeping these essential components stored away will also help to keep them dry and clean. The sturdy steel construction and waterproof quality of the enclosure box will help keep everything in good working order. Easy to install, with a lockable door, you can't go wrong with this enclosure box.
Features and specifications:
- Can be installed both indoors and outdoors in a commercial or residential setting
- Sturdy Steel material and premium construction provides an electrical enclosure box that is strong and rust-resistant
- IP66 Waterproof Grade helps keeps your components dust-free while also preventing excess moisture, water, rain, snow, or oil from entering the enclosed box
- Reinforced Lock & Hinge help to prevent anyone from having access to your important home electrical components
- Easy and quick installation
- Size: 40 x 30 x 20cm
- Weight: 7.7kg
- Material: 1.5mm carbon stainless steel
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.
Note: Free shipping is for the capital cities CBD area only (10 kilometers form the CBD) excluding Perth, Darwin, Hobart and ACT. If your post code is not in CBD area, you can still place the order but our support team will contact you for the delivery cost which could be between $20 to $25 maximum for post codes near a capital city, $25 to $45 maximum for WA metro. Bulky items will attract extra cost. You can then decide to pay for the postage or cancel the order. You can contact us for NT, WA regional and remote/outback areas for the postage quote.