60x80cm Outdoor Umbrella Stand Base Sand/ Water Pod Round Portable Grip V63-827741
Shield yourself from the hot summer sun with this sturdy outdoor umbrella stand by Randy & Travis Machinery. Using your choice of either sand or water to anchor it to the ground or another surface, such as a concrete patio, you can take this portable stand wherever you go.
Never worry about too much sun exposure again. With your outdoor umbrella tucked into this stand, you can take shelter from the sun's intense rays. Its black colour blends into the background so that it looks great no matter how many times you change the patio furniture cushions.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 60 x 80 cm (L x H)
- Material: Heavy-duty HDPE plastic
- Colour: Black
- Shape: Round
- Weight (unfilled): 7 kg
- Maximum weight (filled) 55.6 kg
- Accommodates patio umbrellas up to 3 metres in height and 45-65 mm in diameter
- Portable with 4 corner hand grips for easy carrying to campgrounds, the beach, or into your backyard come spring
- Sturdy and durable; uses either sand or water in its base
- Two wheels for convenient transport
- Specially coated to protect against UV rays
- Features specially designed spout for easy filling
Note: This is for base only. Umbrella not included.
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.
Note: Free shipping is for the capital cities CBD area only (10 kilometers form the CBD) excluding Perth, Darwin, Hobart and ACT. If your post code is not in CBD area, you can still place the order but our support team will contact you for the delivery cost which could be between $20 to $25 maximum for post codes near a capital city, $25 to $45 maximum for WA metro. You can then decide to pay for the postage or cancel the order. You can contact us for NT, WA regional and remote/outback areas for the postage quote.