Electronic Dog Fence System -Invisible Electric Wireless TP16 Containment Collar V238-SUPDZ-12352440369232
This hidden TP16 fencing system is a cost-efficient pet friendly containment systems. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary (within approximately 2 metres), the signal causes the dog collars receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If the dog continues further, the system will issue stronger beeps and until your dog returns to within the boundary you have set up.
Specifications and Features:
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus- The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the beep and stat will be;
- Progressive Tone Stimulus-A warning tone will be issued first, then a stat stimulus after 4-10 seconds. stat stimulus will be progressive as you dog moves closer the the boundary.
- Variable Field Width Control-Precisely controls width of the signal field.
- Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators- should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by flashing light.
- Speed Detect Anti-Run through- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is used.
- Built in Lightening Protection- protects transmitter from power surges
- Multiple Collar Operation - add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals as you have. No limit.
- Up to 5000 square metre range (over 1.2 acre)
- 300m Copper Boundary wire - 0.5mm thickness
- 1mm thickness including PVC protective covering.
- Air Transport UN 3481
- 1x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1x Power plug
- 1x Adjustable receiver collar (fits dogs up to 45cm neck size)
- 1x Copper Boundary Wire 300m (cable 0.5mm)
- 20 Training flags
- 4x Screws
- 1x Users manual