Portable Smoke Leak Detector Smoke Machine Automotive EVAP Diagnostic Leak Test V201-SMK3000RE8AU
Car Smoke Leak Detector is a universal and professional auto pipe leak detect tool, it will help us position cars motorcycles leakage on the pipe systems quickly and exactly. Supports Intake System Test, Exhaust Systems Test, Crankcase system test,Car Sealing Test, Fuel Tank System Test, Turbo System Test,Various Pipe Fittings Test. It can produce lots of smoke within 30s, help mechanic detect the leaks in pipe system.
Pressure Gauge - The Automotive EVAP Smoke Machine equipped with a liquid filled pressure gauge. By observing the change of pressure gauge, the leakge situation is clear at a glance.
Adjustable Air Flow - Air flow meter with adjustable button, easy to control the smoke effect.
Fast Smoke Output - This machine built-in air compressor, with superior wick and heating element. It can produce smoke instantly by heating up USP mineral oil or baby oil. 4ft Smoke Outlet Pipe can help reach and connect perfectly.
Overheat & Anti-frost Protection - This smoke detector is equipped with the latest intelligent protection device. When the temperature of the device exceeds 75 degrees Celsius, the power protection device will be intelligently activated to turn it off, to ensure the safety of the operator and the device. The device is also suitable for low temperature operation.
Easy to Use - The smoke leak detector with easy-use function and portable design, can help mechanic produce lots of smoke within 30s to detect the leaks in pipe system. Dramatically reducing diagnostic time. The hook allows you to hang it on your hood latch, the conical adapter will fit most intakes.
Wide Range of Applications - Suitable for all domestic cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, off-road vehicles, beaches. Cars, light trucks and speedboats, etc. Using together with auto diagnostic tool, you can find the vehicle problem accurately and diagnose fault.
Output Pressure: 7-12 PSI
Output Flow: <6 L/Min
Power Supply: 12V
Air Pressure Output: Built-in air pump
Test Oil Capacity: 10-20ml
Length of Power Cord: 2.5m
Length of Smoke Hose: 2.5m
1 x Smoke Leak Detector (does not contain test oil)
1 x Power Cord with Clamps
1 x Smoke Hose
1 x Airbag Adapter
1 x Cone Adapter
1 x Funnel
1 x Hook
1 x 1 x Instructions
How to do leakage test
1. Turn OFF the ignition of the vehicle. LEAK TEST OF VEHICLE SYSTEMS REQUIRES THE ENGINE TO BE OFF.
2. Dismantle the air filter and the throttle connections.
3. Clean the inner wall of the intake opening to avoid sharp objects and put the Universal Intake Adapter into the opening.
4. Connect the Power Cord to 12V vehicle battery.
5. Now the Power LED would be ON, if else check the power supply.
6. Introduce the smoke nozzle into the system via the Adapter Cone.
7. Press Air Control Switch, wait for 30 seconds until the system is pressurized, and check the Pressure Gauge & Flow Meter reading for leak status, if the unit is equipped with Pressure Gauge & Flow Meter
8. Press Smoke Control Switch, .unplug and Plug back the smoke nozzle back into the Cone Adapter when there’s obvious smoke coming out of the smoke nozzle.
9. The system will be ready for leak check in 2 minutes. Use a bright light torch or working lamp to assist.
10. After test, press Smoke Control Switch again to stop the unit from generating smoke and press Air Control Switch to stop generating pressurized air.
11. Collect the Smoke Hose and the Power Cord with the Velcro Straps for storage. Hang the unit or make it stand in UPRIGHT position only. Do NOT lay it down.
Leak Status Indication:
- NO Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge remains unchanged and the flow meter will read zero (ball at bottom of scale), it means that there is no leakage in the system.
- Small Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge drops and the ball in the flow meter slowly fall to the bottom of the scale, it indicates a small leak in the system.
- Massive Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge reaches zero and the flow meter ball never falls to the bottom of the scale, it indicates a large leak in the system.
If the customer change their mind and want to cancel the order, please contact us within 2-3 hours after placing the order. Or, once the package is dispatched, we won't be able to intercept packages in transit. Please understand.
Note: Free shipping is for the capital cities CBD area only (10 kilometers form the CBD) excluding Perth, Darwin, Hobart and ACT. If your post code is not in CBD area, you can still place the order but our support team will contact you for the delivery cost which could be between $20 to $25 maximum for post codes near a capital city, $25 to $45 maximum for WA metro. Bulky items will attract extra cost. You can then decide to pay for the postage or cancel the order. You can contact us for NT, WA regional and remote/outback areas for the postage quote.