Diamond Core Drill Bit 63mm Concrete Wet Dry Tile Stone Brick Marble 1-1/4 HW0163-63MM
Need to put a nice round hole in a wall What about all the way through a cinder block or brick wall Your diamond core drill bit is the exact part you need.
How to drill a round hole. Drill a guide hole with your masonry bit. Connect your diamond core drill bit to the auger. Insert the guide bit. Drill for a few centimetres. Remove the guide bit. Finish off the hole.
Always wear gloves and put on safety glasses before drilling. If your powerful core drill doesn’t have a safety clutch then beware. Borrow or buy another safer core drill.
Your diamond core bit is compatible with any 1 ¼ inch threaded connection. Such a common size should not be an issue for you. Perfect for wet or dry cutting.
Pick from many sizes. Start at a small 52mm all the way up to a massive 152mm concrete core drill bit. You can drill holes of roughly up to 455mm which is the length of the tube.
- Commercial grade 45# Steel
- 10mm Diamond cutting teeth
- 3mm Tube thickness
- 1-1/4” UNC Thread size
- Designed for wet and drydrill
- Apply toconcrete marble bricks tiles granite stoneware and other masonry
- Brand: Traderight
- Material: 45# Steel
- Cutting teeth material: Diamond
- Cutting teeth length: 10mm
- Threaded connection: 1 ¼ inch
- Cutting diameters: 63mm
- Length: 455mm
- Colour: Red
- 1x Traderight Diamond Core Drill Bit