12 Core MM OM4 Indoor / Outdoor Riser x 100m, 2mm oversleeving, 400mm stagger with LC-LC 040.060.0119
12 Core MM OM4 Indoor / Outdoor Riser x 100m, 2mm oversleeving, 400mm stagger with LC-LC Terminations, pulling socks & on a drum
Using a ruggedised external sheath, Indoor/ Outdoor Riser style fibre is ideal for both internal or external applications. Designed to safely run inside conduit directly into a building with protection from water damage, UV or other elements they may be exposed to - although resistant to moisture ingress the cable is not designed for permanent immersion in water. This helps reduce the need for multiple fibre transitions. For purely indoor applications this fibre features improved durability which helps reduce installation time as well as providing enhanced protection against damage.
Fibre Network cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry data, telephone conversations and emails high speed all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper patch lead. Fibre Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cablings OM4 laser optimised multimode fibre optic patch leads provide the connection from Ethernet 10Mbit/s to 10Gbit/s Gigabit Ethernet, they are the cost-effective way to replace your copper-based patch leads. 4Cabling fibre optic cable is immune to EMI/ RFI frequency, mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
4Cabling Multimode Fibre Optics leads is the cost-effective way of your cabling solution.
- Designed for internal or protected outdoor use (when installed in ducts or conduits)
- Structured or premise wiring systems in backbones and or inter-building
- Perfect for the harsh Australian environment
- Conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- Fully tested - all leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Supports high-speed multichannel data, voice & video applications
- Sheath printing includes length marking at one-meter intervals
- UV-resistant jacket for exposed situations
- External LSZH PE jacket
- Pulling systems on both ends
- 400mm Staggered termination with LC connectors
- Supplied on a drum
- Mode: OM4 Multimode
- Fibre Terminations: LC-LC
- Length: 100m
- Colour: Aqua
- Oversleeving: 2mm
3-year limited warranty.
- Australias leading importer & wholesaler of 19 server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated